Super Sibling: Preparing Children for a New Baby DVD
With wacky humor that appeals to a young audience, this fun program helps young children develop positive sibling skills as they become big brothers and big sisters.
- A story of being a sibling to a newborn
- Newborn appearance
- Holding a new baby and safety
- How newborns behave
- The importance of breastfeeding
- Helping out with the baby
- Dealing with feelings about changes in the family
Ages 3–7. 16 minutes. ©2014
This product has international sales restrictions.