Childhood Nutrition Volume 1: Feeding Your Baby DVD, English/Spanish
Volume 1 of Injoy's Childhood Nutrition: Preventing Obesity program in both English and Spanish, this DVD provides parents and caregivers with the information they need to instill healthy eating habits during early childhood and help prevent obesity. Covering birth to age 1, this volume features guidance for choking prevention and food allergy recommendations.
- Breastmilk and Formula—breastfeeding benefits, how to know when a baby is hungry, bonding with baby
- Starting Solids—being ready for solids, proper portion sizes and textures
- Baby Food Basics—first foods, feeding routines, safe food preparation, and more
- Self-Feeding—finger foods, choking hazards, avoiding added sugars, extra fats, and salts
- Family Meals—tips for family mealtime
A great educational resource for new parents. Grade 8–Adult. 22 minutes. ©2012 [closed captioned English only]